HANDI believes that the realisation of the promise of digital tools to transform the way we deliver health and care requires an approach based on user centred designed involving frontline users. Clinicians form a substantial part of the user community and HANDI are strong supporters of the EHI CCIO Campaign which aims to strengthen clinical leadership in the world of information and informatics through the appointment of a Chief Clinical Information Officer (CCIO) in all NHS organisations.
In support of this object the EHI CCIO Campaign have established the CCIO Network. This network is not just for CCIOs and aspiring CCIOs, but for all with an interest in clinical informatics and is something we would urge all HANDI Members to consider joining. The network brings together clinicians, academics and those working in the technology industry to supply useful content, support best practice and participate in events.
The CCIO Leaders Network is a network built and continuing to build on existing clinical networks, and is fast becoming the home for clinical informatics.
By signing up to the CCIO Leaders Network you:
- gain access to online resources, interviews and case studies
- can enrol in our mentorship programme for developing future clinical information leaders
- can take part in lively online discussions on key topics
- receive the fortnightly newsletter with profiles and community discussions
- receive invitations to a professionally focused events series, curated by a leading industry advisory panel
join a vibrant community for shared learning of best practice in Health IT
To get involved and participate in this growing community sign up free here: