It a year today since the formal incorporation of HANDI Health CIC and a few weeks more since we first announced our plans.
In our first we have achieved a great deal:
- Nearly 1000 members in our network from all segments of the community
- Well over a 1000 followers on Twitter
- An expanding web presence
- 5 regional groups with 5 more in the planning
- Our first sponsors and some Government funding
- Active cooperation with many organizations including:
- NHS Commissioning Board
- Cabinet Office
- Health and Social Care Information Centre
- Many universities
- London Connect
- Intellect – (the Industry Trade Association)
Our Challenge for the rest 0f 2013 is to continue to build our network and web presence. We have announced a series of free regional workshops support by the ICT Knowledge Transfer Network. These workshops will also be available to view online and will result in White Papers covering subject of importance to the App Community.
We will also shortly be announcing plans for a major national conference and some exciting app challenges will provide the opportunity for developers to compete for support to develop their app or idea.
HANDI is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company and to take our work forward we need support from those who find value in it. The next few months will see a major drive for sponsorship and if HANDI is to survive an flourish we need your support – Please Help